Friday, December 5, 2008

about me

Well things you already may know about me... Well I have five children and one grandson. You make think that having five children is a lot to have but after three what's a few more really? I love them all dearly and worry about them every second of everyday. I have two wonderful parents and four sisters and one brother. We are a dysfunctional bunch but I love them all. I would like to think I come across as a caring and good hearted person. I care deeply for all my family members. I have a short temper. I am not someone you would want to mess with. I will defend my family and you would have to go through me to get to them and it wouldn't be pretty.. trust me. I work hard to provide for my family and I enjoy the time I spend at home. I need a long and wonderful vacation. But will settle for a relaxing massage Tosha! My daughter just graduated from college and now holds a medical degree! Congrats to you we knew you could do it! I LOVE spending time with my grandson and I enjoy him very much! I can be a friend that would do anything for you but I will not be taken advantage of.. and I wont be your doormat! If you want to know more about me send me a message I am easy to get along with!

No comments: